Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mesh

Hey guys,
I've been listening to AC/DC and I'm a bit hooked to one part of the song "Ride On" (1:14 - 1:25), the pre-chorus. I was thinking we can actually put that part into Proud Mary if we're in the mood to mesh, whaddaya say? Was thinking about either after the intro riff (at the end) or after a chorus near the end (ie, rather than playing the intro riff after that chorus, we play this instead - I'm still thinking of a way to come back into the song - either we end on that note, or we come back rollin').

Think! lalala

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger michelle.lee87 said...

Speaking of mesh-ups, do any of you watch Glee? They did a great mesh-up for Bon Jovi's It's My Life and Usher's Confessions in Episode 6. Nowhere near Bon Jovi quality, but it was a good performance.

October 19, 2009 at 6:03 AM  
Blogger kienz said...

Hmmm? Glee? Nope, I know not. haha..

October 20, 2009 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger michelle.lee87 said...

It's My Life/Confessions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zkmkE6qiDM&feature=PlayList&p=D334CD32A88DFD9F&index=14

Halo/Walking on Sunshine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBp8qk-lLfk

October 20, 2009 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger giant_w/o_a_cause said...

wow...cool mashups

check this one out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R12QVtuB0_Q

October 21, 2009 at 2:39 AM  
Blogger michelle.lee87 said...

Wow he's good! And wears really tight pants too! Ahaha. I wonder how they edited the video. At first like whoa, he sure has a lot of brothers that look exactly like him!

October 21, 2009 at 3:23 AM  
Blogger COCOWU said...

Every season,I like to change my handbags.So I have many handbags in my wardrobe.All my handbags are handbags knockoffs.Because replica handbags are much cheaper.Among all my handbags,I like Goyard Handbags best.But in this winter,I want to buy UGG Handbags.I have a pair of fake UGG Classic Tall Romantic Flower boots,the quality is good,so I think the quality of UGG Handbags should be good too.In addition to UGG Handbags,I also want to buy UGG Classic Argyle Knit boots.

December 21, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home