Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mr. Lee talks

Heylow,
I dunno if all of you have seen our most recent suggested set list, but anyhooo, here we are (I write as I await my experiment's completion):

1. Umbrella - Rihanna-seon (we'll see what we can do)
2. Love Song - Sarah Barelalalalas Bareille-seon? (I don't know how to spell that)
3. Fried Rice Bright Lights - Matchbox 20 (Tony's)
4. Last Kiss - Jem Mutiara (Tony's)
5. Someday - Nickelback (JS)
6. Strawberry Proud Mary - Creedence Clearwater Revival (Toneh?)

That's it for now, do speak up if anything arises.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger giant_w/o_a_cause said...

what happened to Taylor Cepat's Lagu Cinta and Estrange's It's You?

Btw, Proud Mary is in A key and Last Kiss in E key...havent tried the rest...dunno which songs im singing oso :P

-r0ckee-

September 15, 2009 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger kienz said...

Okay, noted

September 17, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home