Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Discussion 2 - jamming day

Hey everyone.

Songs settled, we have another problem to discuss on, guys.

Jamming day.

A day where everyone can make it.

From the timetables I've seen this sem, it seems they can be quite sucky.
With spread out classes starting from 8 (oh, such ungodly hour) through till 6pm.

Fridays this sem will be out of the question.
Uber packed, and most of us (if not all) finish uber late at 6pm.
Boo. I was hoping we could keep our Friday jamming days.

I'm suggesting Tueday afternoons.
But we shall have a look at the rest of the band's timetables.

Do comment on your preferable jamming day.

Cheerio =)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger sparks for laughter said...

well if everything goes with preferences, i'll be free during afternoons from 2pm for Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'd prefer practises to be on Thursdays, close to our previous practise day.

OK? :P

#11

January 16, 2008 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger kienz said...

I have my Tuesday-Thursday afternoons free, but I'd really much rather have it on Tuesday since I have labs on Monday, Thursday and Friday, which means Thursday's after class time will be time to slave for reports =)

Preference 1: Tuesday
Preference 2: Wednesday

(Please please Tuesday?) hehe

January 16, 2008 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger sparks for laughter said...

Friday is a killer day for me. And Jinseon has a lab on Thurs afternoon, if I got it right. So yup, I'd prefer Tuesdays.

-michy

January 17, 2008 at 2:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yup!! i'm only free on tuesday afternoons :0

January 17, 2008 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger sparks for laughter said...

tuesday tuesday. haha. i got class at 4 to 6 on wednesday so boo. haha. damn recombinant class. oh tony are you still doing recomb this coming sem ?

January 17, 2008 at 4:20 AM  
Blogger sparks for laughter said...

yo bro (shim)...yea, i am doing recom this sem...it freakin blows, i mean at least it's Lau thats teachin us (not Ms. what's-her-name DN-ngeh)...

i got lectures clashin! any1 else facing this prob? one of my genetics and recom lectures are clashin :S :S

still got another month till sem starts again...sorta havin a love-hate r'ship with that fact :P

Brother-11

January 23, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home