Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Discussion(s)

First off: No one responded to my "voices" post -_-"

Ok, now, I got some problems to ask Jin since I don't go online much to talk to him bout it. I think the Hinder song needs 2 electric guitars, and so does the Fallout Boy song (which also needs drop-D tuning if I'm not wrong). While I do not fancy retuning my guitar to an alternate tuning just for one song, are you gonna bring your electric guitar, Jin? Or are you gonna just play the chords using the acoustic?

Problem 2: I need guitar Effects, yup yup, I do, Shim got any recommendations? checked up on any dude? Budget ~ 1000 Ringgitus

Question 3: Which 6 songs are we going to do first my friends? Shall we go for the first six posted by the first 3 ppl who posted their lists? Or the last 6? Any suggestions my friends?

I'm bored at work here.. hehe

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger sparks for laughter said...

Brother-11 says:

I've got a suggestion for Q3...why dont we do one song from every1s list first (thats six) and then leave the rest for the second practise session?

so the first setlist would be:

Jojo – How to Touch a Girl
Daughtry – Over You
Matchbox 20 – Bright Lights
Bethany Joy Lenz – Halo
Train – Drops of Jupiter
Bon Jovi - It's My Life

OK?

January 15, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Blogger kienz said...

Sounds good, but I just realized a New problem, Bright Lights may need 2 electric guitars at the chorus part too, though I think it may be ok to use acoustic still.. hmmm..

Everyone ok with Tony's suggestion? by the way, good morning brother 11, very early of you =D

January 15, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger sparks for laughter said...

thats a pretty good idea for the song stuff. why don't we just do that.

emm guitar effects. for a 1000 ringgit ? hmm u try look at digitech stuff ? its not too bad. quite alot of people use. look at the RP 100 for simple ones.

or you can look at the RP 400 if you're feeling frisky and it comes with a wah pedal too. haha. i can get the prices for you here and you can compare the prices in kl ? hows that ?

- #3

January 16, 2008 at 4:54 AM  
Blogger kienz said...

Sounds coolio Shim, thank yoooo =D I'll go look em up =D

January 16, 2008 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger sparks for laughter said...

Wooo....the music store pro speaks. Haha.

First off, I, too, think it's a really good idea to do one song from everyone's list. More variety. I'll try to learn the songs by then. But by the rate I'm shuttling between places, eek, I sure hope I'll learn by then.

-Michy

January 16, 2008 at 8:18 AM  
Blogger kienz said...

I've got to adapt an exponential learning curve in February too Mich, currently busy working - quite moodless to get to playing and setting up my amp at night when I'm all drained >_< Listening's enjoyable tho =D

January 17, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home